POLYTOUCH® 32 PE2000
– SELF-SCAN KIOSK
The ultimate self-checkout kiosk to take the queue out of shopping
The Polytouch® 32 PE2000 belongs to the PE kiosk family. The heart of the PE kiosks is the stand, which contains both the PCs and all power and data cables. This clever and innovative design reduces the kiosk’s space requirements and ensures its attractive appearance.
Each wing of the kiosk includes a printer, a payment module, an optional scale and twelve handheld scanners.
Customers use them to register their purchases themselves (SCAN-AS-YOU-SHOP) by simply scanning the barcode on the items before placing them in the trolley. At the end of the shopping tour, payment is made at the Polytouch® PE2000 and the scanner is deposited in the holder. With an integrated scale (optional), you enable your customers to include fruit and vegetables in the self checkout process.
In this way, the kiosk gives your customers the ultimate personalized shopping experience and relieves your staff of the long lines at conventional checkouts.
The kiosk’s optically bonded displays reduce reflections, increase light output and improve readability of screen content.
When it comes to the number of displays, their size, the peripheral modules and the branding of the kiosk, we are happy to implement the special wishes and requirements of our customers.
Send download link to:
COMPONENTS – THE POLYTOUCH® 32 PE2000 SELF_SCAN KIOSK IS THE LATEST INNOVATION IN SCAN-AS-YOU-SHOPThe patented design of the kiosk is the height of technical sophistication. The PCs of the 2 displays are installed inside the one piece central column to save space. This guarantees low susceptibility to failure of the complete system and maximum performance of each individual kiosk. Various peripheral modules (1D / 2D scanners, thermal printers, payment modules) can be integrated and colour variants can be implemented according to individual customer requirements.
Touchscreens with scannerwall cradle
- Two touchscreens on one pedestal
- Scanner holder on the back (space saving)
- Integration of peripherals possible, e.g. camera, microphone
- Ease of access for simple and straightforward hardware swapout
- Specially developed connectors for fail-safe power and signal supply
- Multiple options for screen types: anti-glare-type-display, bonded anti-glare-type-display, bonded glare-type-display
- Integrated power supply for the complete kiosk
- Only one AC power cable needed!
- Intestinal longevity industrial hardware components
- Designed for 24/7 usage
- For integration of different modules, e.g. payment systems, scanners, printers, scale, etc.
- Customizable to suit individual requirements
- Secured against unauthorized opening
OPTIONAL MODULESThe kiosk can be individually adapted to the respective customer requirements with optional modules.
- Ingenico desk 3500/5000
- Verifone P400
- Worldline VALINA
- Feig cVEND PIN
- Or customer specific
- Nippon K3510A (Standard)
- Custom Modus 3
- EPSON T88-VI
- Or customer specific
- Honeywell cf3680
- Zebra MS4717
- Or customer Specific
Mobile barcode scanner
- 2 x 12 Zebra Symbol MC18 Personal Shopper incl. charging cradle
- Optional with integrated scale
Ceiling with illuminated sign on top
- Adaptable according to customer requirements with corresponding lettering
The kiosks can be individually tailored in terms of color and texture. All metal components can be powder-coated in various RAL colors or printed in high quality.