Thoroughly thought through…
Beside the material value of the hardware, new market conditions or the technical change must be taken into consideration. We can advise you and take care of the supplier’s management. In addition to the safety of our hardware version, which provides a high image stability, our systems are available long-term. We offer technical support for servers and appliances throughout the entire product lifecycle, and even after your warranty expires.
We’re [t]here for you… European Service
Pyramid offers a simple on-site service model for all servers and workstations sold in Europe. Every order comprises the Pyramid Europe Service that entitles you to our comprehensive service.
Ordering a server, workstation or industrial PC entitles you to the following complimentary benefits:
- Pyramid 12 month warranty for defects
(The extension of the limitation period up to 60 months is possible on request)
- Unlimited e-mail and telephone support
- Customer requests will be processed within 2 hours of the initial call during hotline hours
- Burn-in system test
- Advance replacement of components subject to availability
- Free technical hotline: +49 761 4514 870
Available worldwide for you:
Global Service program
The Pyramid Production and Logistics facility is located close to the European DHL Hub Leipzig. From more than 100 locations worldwide we offer services such as unit replacement, on-site service, installations and roll-outs. Flexible service levels up to 24×7 are available.
Pyramid creates custom services for international projects based on actual requirements in order to offer customers the best support.
Intelligent logistics concept
… manage your serial numbers and deliver your products with the corresponding documents.
Moreover, we can export your product to even the most logistically challenging regions, e.g., navigating Brazilian customs or delivering to your customer in India within 3 days.
Fast & intelligent delivery of goods
Pyramid’s production & logistics plant is close to the European DHL Hub in Leipzig.
We carry out services like unit replacement, on-site service, installations and roll-outs in more than 300 locations worldwide, not to mention flexible service levels up to 24×7 including professional customs & export handling.
Pyramid provides tailor-made offers comprising the essential required services for international projects.
Quality Policy and Standards
Pyramid has been certified to ISO 9001 standard since 1997 and is regularly successfully audited by industry and business customers.
The quality policy is based on the following guiding principles:
- Quality management forms an integral part of all processes.
- Preventive quality management is a management task and obligation of the management staff.
- All employees are responsible for the quality of their work results.
- The quality awareness of all employees is to be aligned to error prevention “zero errors”.
- The continuous improvement of the qualification and competence of all employees is the prerequisite for the functionality of the quality management system.
The quality management system is binding without exception for all employees and departments.
And of course the quality awareness and the quality of our products is of great importance to us. Therefore all processes are analyzed with regard to possible risks but also the opportunities that can be used.
The results are documented and the measures taken are regularly reviewed. Our company is regularly audited successfully by our customers and by independent certification organizations.